Thursday, January 12, 2012

A Tired Dog is a Good Dog

I figured it was getting lonely in here, with my one measly contribution, so I dug up one of my old blogs, from back when I didn't know this stuff was called a blog! Yes, my hubby has kinda long hair in these pics, Chopper was still a pup, and I had a really crappy old digital camera! I originally did this in old school html, I don't know if anybody even does that nowadays! Chopper doesn't play with this toy anymore, we graduated to a springpole. One of these days I'll have to do a post or video of  him in action. Pit Bulls are amazing creatures, in spite of all the negative rep. Admittedly, there's always going to be a few "bad seeds", just like in our species, but a Pit Bull can be an awesome companion.

CHOPPER'S FLIRT POLE

My humans made me a flirt pole! My mom read about it on the internet, I think it started with a place called the Pit Bull Forum. They made it out of PVC conduit, nylon rope, an old handgrip from a Harley, and then tied a toy on the rope. They think they are gonna wear me out with this thing...yeah right...nothin' wears out the Choppy-dog! Looks like a pretty cool toy though...

Hey...this is kinda fun...watch this, I'll get it!

Dang...this is a little harder than I thought, but no problem for this bully!

Arggghhhh!!! I thought I had it! This thing's crazy! My humans seem to think it's pretty funny. I'll show them!

I'm gonna get it this time! Woohoo!

Ha! I got it...told ya! Now after all that work, my humans think I should drop it, so we can do this again. What's up with that?

Maybe I am just a little bit tired after all...


created 01/01/05

3 comments: